Sunday, April 20, 2014

EMAIL FROM PRIVATE LANDOWNER TO COMMUNITY BLOG


Please see what Federal Judge Martha Vasquez, wife of Santa Fe City Councilor Joseph Maestas (who works for the Federal Bureau of Reclamation) WHO IS assigned to adjudicate the Aamodt Water Settlement is still SIGNING today.....

Emails to El Rancho:

Joe
"I just received notice from Barbara Brill and the US District court today, the 16th, that my well was adjudicated down to .7 acre feet. Vasquez signed the district court paper work."
Joe
"I don't have a clue as to what a subfile order is. I have not signed anything. Early last November or sooner I started getting the legal papers from the State Engineer and Brill. Actually it was earlier because I had 30 days to respond.There was room for "concerns" and to ask for a "consultation" which I did. This was before I had any idea of what was to come and what the options would be. I'll be happy to share the documents with you but I don't have any way to scan them. The "consultation was worthless by the way, more show and tell to give the appearance that we had a "voice"."

PEOPLE!!!
Proof whose interest Judge Vasquez is fighting for. RECALL all your letters from the Federal Bureau of Reclamation asking to survey your property! People, this is a chess game and they are SET UP well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment